|Plot||David leaves Linda in charge of Hooper's Store.|
|Air date||April 26, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||M, R, 8|
- Oscar the Grouch joins the workers in a construction site as they are demonstrating explosives.
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Florist and Electrician.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Cookie Monster helps Ernie match gloves and shoes, and put them away. Guess how he puts away two matching cookies. (EKA: Episode 0204)
- Krazy Kat proves his love for Ignatz Mouse by making a sculpture of the word "LOVE". (EKA: Episode 0802)
- Snow White visits the house of the Six Dwarves; she has to count them several times before she realizes that she's in the wrong house. (First: Episode 0279)
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Casey Kasem) explains the letter R with a radio. Once he starts singing, the radio decides to turn him off by tweaking his nose. (First: Episode 0011)
- Linda, Maria and the kids sort by function.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0900||Episode 0902|