|Plot||Linda and David demonstrate how a deaf person can respond to a phone call.|
|Air date||April 19, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||N, V, 3|
- Bob and Luis put together two halves of a painting of a train tunnel. When they fit the parts together, a train goes through the tunnel and zooms to take up the entire screen, frightening Bob and Luis so much, they take down the tunnel again. (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Cartoon: Things say that other things are small, but then something comes along that's bigger, or smaller, or whatever. (EKA: Episode 0320)
- The Alphabet Dancers form the letter V.
- Cartoon: Two men, one named Virgil Veep, discuss the letter V as they stand atop a capital V. (First: Episode 0110)
- Members of The Little Theatre of the Deaf show the alphabet by acting out words that begin with each letter.
- Film: Two men, Big and Little, travel around playing the tuba and violin. Even though they’re different (Big has dark skin, and Little has light skin), together they make beautiful music. (First: Episode 0016)
- Film: Future careers: footage of a kid acting out a certain job, followed by an adult doing "the real thing." (EKA: Episode 0796)
- A member of the Little Theatre of the Deaf acts out the word "WALK."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0895||Episode 0897|