|Plot||Big Bird invents a game in which people guess what they feel with their hands.|
|Air date||April 16, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||N, O, 2|
- Big Bird invents a game in which people try to guess the things they feel with their hands.
- Kermit's Lectures: A pair of feet stand on a wall while Kermit the Frog talks about them and what they can do.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie has four apples, and wants to draw the number 4 to represent that quantity. Cookie Monster comes along and wants to eat an apple, so Ernie crosses out the 4 and draws a 3, but then Cookie Monster decides not to eat the apple, so Ernie crosses out the 3 again and draws another 4. (EKA: Episode 0292)
- Count von Count withdraws all his money from the bank to count it. He deposits it again, but not before counting it one more time. (EKA: Episode 0672)
- Ernie and Bert: As Bert takes a nap, Ernie tells the viewer how he knows that Bert is asleep... thus waking Bert up, just to tell him it's time for his nap. (First: Episode 0027)
- Luis sorts by form in Spanish.
- Cartoon: Cartoon: Vaudeville duo Herman Happy and Stanley Sad sing a song about how they live up to their names. (EKA: Episode 0789)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0894||Episode 0896|