|Plot||Buffy finds a part-time job.|
|Air date||April 12, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||C, U, 9|
- Buffy finds a part-time job driving a taxi. She needs the rest of her time to practice music.
- Maria uses a chemistry set to make bubbles.
- The Typewriter traps himself in an umbrella.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyme game, but ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it. (EKA: Episode 0798)
- Film: A baker draws, then uses the utensils and ingredients to make a birthday cake.
- Film: David asks the viewer to find some triangles in a fence.
- An Anything Muppet boy teaches "forward" and "backward" with a group of Muppet kids, hippies, and Grover who keep running over the boy when his back is turned. (First: Episode 0069)
- Film: The uses of milk
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0890||Episode 0892|