|Plot||Big Bird opens the Sesame Street Pretend Zoo.|
|Air date||April 9, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||C, F, 8|
- Big Bird opens the Sesame Street Pretend Zoo. Everybody imagines that they're animals in the zoo.
- Maria is angry because Oscar the Grouch refuses to lend her a wrench. He finally agrees, because Maria gets angry.
- Sesame Street Game Shows: Guy Smiley hosts "The Addition Game". The contestant, Herry Monster, has to add numbers to win the prize. Herry can solve all the questions except "3+1=_", so he brings four cars into the studio to add them together.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert has a present for his Aunt Matilda, but Ernie thinks that the present is for him, so he unwraps it. (EKA: Episode 0325)
- Count von Count: The Count's bats are upset; he always gets to count, but the bats don't. The Count decides to let the bats count all of the Counts, while the Count counts all the bats... but there's only one Count. (EKA: Episode 0745)
- The Geefle and the Gonk live on the planet Snew, where the only food is nectarines. Unfortunately, the Gonk is too short to reach the nectarines, and while the Geefle can reach them, he can't bend his arms, so he can't bring them to his mouth. They decide to work together to get the nectarines: The Geefle picks some for the Gonk, and the Gonk feeds some to the Geefle. (EKA: Episode 0706)
- Grover the Elevator Operator: Grover demonstrates front and back by telling the passengers on his elevator where to stand. (EKA: Episode 0330)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0889||Episode 0891|