Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Oscar the Grouch uses an orange juice squeezer to mash up fruits and vegetables.
- The Kids crawl under a bridge made with two chairs. The children must get to Big Bird who rewards them with praise and a hug.
- Batman and Robin catch crooks who have dirty windows, teaching the opposite pairings of clean and dirty. (First: Episode 0099)
- Cartoon: A boy imagines multiple uses for his broom.
- Film: David asks the viewer to find a rectangle and two circles in the picture of a doorbell.
- Cartoon: At the circus, Tommy Trueheart displays his 11 trick-performing lions.
- Big Bird talks about the word "open."
- Cartoon: A photographer tries to look for some animals quietly, but they all end up secretly following him. (EKA: Episode 0845)
- Bob, Luis and the kids play a guessing game about the parts of the body.
- Cartoon: Mr. Tweak can't sleep because his neighbor above snores, and his neighbor below sneezes. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Gary Owens) explains how H starts the word "Hello", which is then demonstrated by people calling him and asking for someone named Harold. (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: A little girl tries to figure out why a dog is crying. (EKA: Episode 0862)