|Plot||Oscar uses an orange juice squeezer.|
|Air date||April 7, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||H, T, 6|
- Oscar the Grouch uses an orange juice squeezer to mash up fruits and vegetables.
- The Kids crawl under a bridge made with two chairs. The children must get to Big Bird who rewards them with praise and a hug.
- David and The Anything Muppets sing "The People in Your Neighborhood": Librarian and Plumber. (EKA: Episode 0718)
- Batman and Robin catch crooks who have dirty windows, teaching the opposite pairings of clean and dirty. (First: Episode 0099)
- Cartoon: A boy imagines multiple uses for his broom.
- Film: David asks the viewer to find a rectangle and two circles in the picture of a doorbell.
- Cartoon: At the circus, Tommy Trueheart displays his 11 trick-performing lions.
- Big Bird talks about the word "open."
- Cartoon: A photographer tries to look for some animals quietly, but they all end up secretly following him. (EKA: Episode 0845)
- Cartoon: Mr. Tweak can't sleep because his neighbor above snores, and his neighbor below sneezes. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Gary Owens) explains how H starts the word "Hello", which is then demonstrated by people calling him and asking for someone named Harold. (First: Episode 0020)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0887||Episode 0889|