|Plot||Gordon and the Kids identify all the things they can see in a building.|
|Air date||April 6, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||H, Z, 5|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is painting a portrait of Bert, but paints him with curly hair, glasses and a beard. When Bert gets angry about this, Ernie takes him behind the easel and puts curly hair, glasses and a beard on Bert. (EKA: Episode 0683)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert tells Ernie not to eat cookies in bed, because he might get crumbs in the bed. Ernie decides to eat cookies in Bert's bed instead. (EKA: Episode 0322)
- Cartoon: A mad inventor (voice of Arnold Stang) reveals his greatest invention: a capital letter H. He throws a switch, and the letter H stands up.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit witnesses as Old King Cole calls for his pipe and bowl (both of which he rejects), followed by his fiddlers three (along with a drummer, a saxophone player, and a bass player).
- Cartoon: Presenting the pepper shaker! The shaker fills the screen with pepper.
- Gordon and the kids sort by function using sources of light and a frying pan.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0886||Episode 0888|