|Plot||The Amazing Mumford makes Sesame Street disappear|
|Air date||April 5, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||J, Z, 4|
- Biff hears something loose inside a maraca, and thinks it's broken. Luis tells him that the maraca is a musical instrument, and it's supposed to make that sound.
- Oscar the Grouch likes to use a vacuum cleaner to make dirt.
- Ernie and Bert: It's late at night and Bert isn't home yet. Ernie worries that he may have been abducted by monsters and is being forced to party with them... maybe even having fun. When Bert gets home, Ernie shares his stream of emotions he felt when he'd imagined something had happened to Bert: fear, sadness and anger. Bert assures him that he was fine -- he never has fun.
- The Typewriter has a loose spring every time he types the letter S.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has six jellybeans, and Bert has seven. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra jellybean. Ernie says that isn't fair -- they should have an equal amount. To make it even, Ernie eats the extra jellybean. That's fair, isn't it? (First: Episode 0014)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie asks Bert to keep an eye on his pyramid of blocks. The Count walks by, and counts the blocks, moving them out of the pyramid shape. Then he counts them again, putting them back into the pyramid. Bert yells at the Count for moving Ernie's blocks, so the Count counts the blocks again, taking the pyramid apart. (First: Episode 0406)
- Rock dancers sort by activity.
- Cartoon: A girl imagines an elephant is the smallest and shyest animal in the world.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0885||Episode 0887|