|Plot||Oscar starts a fire in his trash can.|
|Air date||March 29, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||A, I, 10|
- Oscar the Grouch starts a fire in his trash can. Gordon and Susan tell him to put it out. Oscar doesn't realize that the smoke is going all over the neighborhood.
- Sesame Street Pageants: Prairie Dawn directs the cast in a pageant about the face. Ernie talks about eyes, Cookie Monster talks about the mouth, Bert and Grover talk about ears, and Herry talks about the nose. At the end of the pageant, they assemble a picture of a face. (EKA: Episode 0711)
- Muppet & Kid Moment — Herry asks John-John if he knows the difference between up and down. (EKA: Episode 0784)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie and Bert are watching TV, but Bert gets bored and decides to play a record. Ernie tells him to turn down the volume, but Bert won't, so Ernie drowns out Bert's music by playing the radio. Bert then retaliates by turning on the blender. With all four things running at once, they blow a fuse, causing a total blackout. Bert goes outside to fix the fuse box, while Ernie turns off all the things that were running. When the lights come back on, they decide to play cards and apologize. (First: Episode 0003)
- Film: Children watch a film of a man reading a newspaper on the train tracks - DANGER!
- Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Roosevelt Franklin has his students stand up and sit down to learn about the opposites. (EKA: Episode 0518)
- Film: A boy goes to the dentist and gets his teeth cleaned.
- Cartoon: Ralph asks Marvin what would happen if he didn't have a mouth, a nose, and ears. (EKA: Episode 0831)
- Film: Horses compete in a contest to see who can pull the most cement.
- Animation: Two men on a park bench turn their radios up louder and louder, each trying to drown the other's out, until they reach a station they can agree on. (EKA: Episode 0796)
- Luis, Buffy, Gordon and Jerry Nelson sort by class by each one being something from the other three.
- Cartoon: Cherries fall through a moving hole onto a man who demonstrates up and down.
- Ernie asks several children to identify geometric shapes.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0880||Episode 0882|