|Plot||David and Big Bird say a tongue-twister.|
|Air date||March 24, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||K, M, 7|
- David and Big Bird try to say a tongue-twister: "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers." Big Bird makes a lot of mistakes.
- Luis demonstrates the meaning of EXIT in Spanish by placing a sign reading "SALIDA" above an invisible door. (EKA: Episode 0695)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has heard that somebody in the neighborhood is sick. He looks in a medical book to find out how to tell if someone is sick... not realizing that Bert is the one with a cold. (EKA: Episode 0543)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a licorice whip that he offers to share with Bert. He divides the licorice in half with a pair of scissors, but then discovers that Bert's half is longer than his. He cuts off a little bit of Bert's half, and eats it. Then he discovers that his own half is longer than Bert's, and that's not fair, so he cuts a bit off of his own, and eats it. Ernie goes back and forth, shaving off more and more, until the licorice whip is gone. (EKA: Episode 0560)
- Maria leads a game with the kids where they guess what's in a box by touching it.
- Film: Lions
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0877||Episode 0879|