|Plot||Luis misses seeing Mr. Snuffleupagus.|
|Air date||March 17, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||O, Z, 2|
- Luis tries to open the door leading to Big Bird's nest -- but he can't, because Mr. Snuffleupagus is leaning against it.
- Big Bird tries to teach Mr. Snuffleupagus to ice skate. He doesn't get it at first, but finally he succeeds. (This is a scene from the Ice Follies touring show.)
- Cartoon: I Thought a Thought -- Circle. A man thinks of round objects, including a can. The man points out that the can isn't round, but an elephant stomps it into a flat shape. (EKA: Episode 0305)
- Cartoon: I Thought a Thought -- Circle (Spanish version)
- Song: Joe Raposo asks the musical question, "Which Comes First, the Chicken or the Egg?" (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Cartoon: A fisherman becomes frustrated with all the seaweed he's catching instead of fish. To cure his woes, he removes the surrounding plant life, but still doesn't catch any fish. A clam informs him that by removing the fish food, he's disrupted the ecosystem. No food: no fish. (EKA: Episode 0851)
- Film: Kids try to toss a rolled pair of socks into a drawer.
- Cartoon: "Imagination O" -- A surreal story about a boy, a goat, and a bulldozer that closes up a hole in a cloud that blows the cold. (First: Episode 0011)
- Maria and the kids classify by function using clothes and a harmonica.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0872||Episode 0874|