|Plot||Mr. Hooper goes to night school to learn Spanish.|
|Air date||March 10, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||N, V, 8|
- On a very slow day of counting, The Count plays some funky music that is irresistible to dance to. He then counts 6 dancing children that come by.
- Ernie and Bert: At the movies, a lady with a very tall hat sits in front of Ernie, blocking his view of the movie. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- A child finds out that Mr. Hooper is attending night school to learn Spanish. His homework includes learning how to say "Yo quiero un beso". ("I want a kiss.")
- Film: Anne Meara narrates a silent movie of a girl who is stuck IN the quicksand. (EKA: Episode 0853)
- Film: Policemen find clues that lead them to a stolen tub.
- Film: Milk (A film of cows being milked and then a man driving a milk truck must hurry and get milk to a fussy baby that wants her bottle)
- The kids pin parts of the body to an outline of Ernie's torso.
- Animation: Different shapes appear inside a circle, until it rounds itself out.
- Cartoon: A tiny ant pushes the huge N into its place in the alphabet.
- Buffy sorts by function using some clothes and an apple.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Film: In stop-motion, assorted pieces of furniture place themselves in a classroom.
- Animation: Puzzle parts form a picture of Maria.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0867||Episode 0869|