- On a very slow day of counting, The Count plays some funky music that is irresistible to dance to. He then counts 6 dancing children that come by.
- A child finds out that Mr. Hooper is attending night school to learn Spanish. His homework includes learning how to say "Yo quiero un beso". ("I want a kiss.")
- Cartoon: Policemen find clues that lead them to a stolen tub.
- Film: Milk (A film of cows being milked and then a man driving a milk truck must hurry and get milk to a fussy baby that wants her bottle)
- The kids pin parts of the body to an outline of Ernie's torso.
- Animation: Different shapes appear inside a circle, until it rounds itself out.
- Cartoon: A tiny ant pushes the huge N into its place in the alphabet.
- Buffy sorts by function using some clothes and an apple.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Film: In stop-motion, assorted furniture places themselves in a classroom.
- Animation: Puzzle parts form a picture of Maria.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.