Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- David uses a tape measure to measure a puppy. Oscar the Grouch claims that he dogsits for a friend whose puppy's tail measures fifteen feet four inches long.
- Herry Monster wants to play in a band, but Bob finds that Herry is too strong to handle any musical instrument safely. Bob suggests that Herry conduct the band instead.
- The Count is amazed that he hasn't yet counted all the people in the world. He studies a globe while estimating the world's population.
- Cartoon: Building a dog house is easy if you have a ruler. (EKA: Episode 0824)
- Biff, Sully and the kids sort by quantity using lunchboxes.
- Cartoon: A witch turns a little girl into a variety of things, but the girl insists "I'm still ME!"
- Song: "Riding on a Train"
- Cartoon: A girl and her dog show here and there.
- Film: African kids play at various activities, including a game with stones. (EKA: Episode 0181)
- Song: "Watch the Dance": A singer points out the body parts of a dancer. (EKA: Episode 0752)