|Plot||Big Bird tries to remember how to pronounce Mr. Hooper's name.|
|Air date||March 3, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||Q, S, 12|
- Mr. Hooper tries to have Big Bird spell "HOOPER". Big Bird tries to remember how to pronounce "Hooper".
- Kermit and Fred the Wonder Horse teach Farmer Grover how to put a horse and cart together. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews Christopher Columbus before he begins his voyage to discover America. Kermit tries to tell him that the third ship is tied to the dock, but it's too late -- the dock breaks free, and takes Kermit along with the ship. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert notices that Ernie has a piece of string tied on his finger. Ernie says that the string tied on this finger helps to remind him that there's a piece of string tied on this finger. And so on. The string on the last finger is there to remind him that they're out of string. (EKA: Episode 0355)
- Film: The kids play a game of hopscotch, where they count the squares as the jumper hops through them.
- Containers are filled with various objects to show empty and full.
- Luis and Maria sort shapes by form.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0862||Episode 0864|