|Plot||All the lights on Sesame Street go off.|
|Air date||February 26, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||C, Y, 8|
- All the lights on Sesame Street go off. The blackout is blamed on a problem at the electric company.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie matches gloves and shoes. He has trouble matching cookies, but Cookie Monster knows a better way to match them. (EKA: Episode 0204)
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie purchases a straw hat for Bert, and asks Cookie Monster which box the hat will go in. (EKA: Episode 0704)
- Old West sketches: Bad Bart is looking for Marshal Earp to give her a big surprise. The terrified townspeople try to warn Marshal Earp -- but Bad Bart explains that a surprise is something that someone doesn't expect. He orders them not to say a word. It turns out the big surprise is a cake for Marshal Earp's birthday. (EKA: Episode 0675)
- Film: A woman screams "NO!" as she's chased by a gorilla through the park. She stands up to him and drags him through the park by his legs; now he's the one screaming "NO!"
- Cartoon: A 5 legs stick out of a barrel, belonging to a five-legged woman.
- Film: An Hispanic boy gets up, gets dressed, and goes to school as Spanish music plays (A la luna no voy yo). (EKA: Episode 0829)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0858||Episode 0860|