|Plot||Mr. Hooper loses his glasses, and mistakes Mr. Snuffleupagus for a fur scarf.|
|Air date||February 25, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||A, B, 6|
- Mr. Hooper loses his glasses. When he feels the fur of Mr. Snuffleupagus, he thinks he's found Maria's lost fur scarf.
- Maria, Mr. Hooper, Big Bird and the Kids gather things that rhyme with "AT".
- Today's Secret Drawing is a guitar.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie brings an umbrella, a flashlight, and a bowling ball to the bathtub, just in case the electricity goes out, the roof leaks, and somebody shows up asking to borrow a bowling ball. Bert thinks that Ernie is being ridiculous -- but everything happens, just as Ernie predicted. (EKA: Episode 0269)
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0817)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0857||Episode 0859|