|Plot||Oscar plays "Simon Says" with the kids.|
|Air date||February 20, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||H, J, 5|
- Mr. Hooper asks the Kids to tell him if they hear something wrong in a poem he has written.
- Grover is carrying the word "HELP", which is very heavy. He asks Herbert Birdsfoot to help him carry the word. Instead, Herbert gives Grover three more "HELP" words to carry. (EKA: Episode 0334)
- Lefty the Salesman wants to sell Ernie a scale. He uses two pounds of bananas and two pounds of apples to demonstrate how the scale works. Ernie is impressed. He already has a scale at home, but he'd like to buy the apples and bananas. (EKA: Episode 0670)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert refuses to share his cookie with Ernie, who tells Bert that if the cookie was his, he wouldn't mind sharing. Ernie takes the cookie, and asks Bert to ask him if he would share it. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Caveman Days: King Ernie has a problem -- the cavemen write everything on rocks, which are too heavy to carry around. He calls upon the Royal Smart Person to invent something lighter to write on. (EKA: Episode 0667)
- Cartoon: Mr. Tweak can't sleep because his neighbor above snores, and his neighbor below sneezes. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Cartoon: Two men (represented by only their heads) have their own different idea, and tell the other about it; now both men know twice as much. (EKA: Episode 0268)
- Film: Film: Footage of a city neighborhood; includes shots of a sno-cone vendor. (EKA: Episode 0695)
- Cartoon: Two men on a park bench turn their radios up louder and louder, each trying to drown the other's out, until they reach a station they can agree on. (EKA: Episode 0796)
- David sorts using eating utensils and a pencil.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0854||Episode 0856|