|Plot||Waldo Woodpecker visits Big Bird.|
|Air date||February 19, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||N, P, 12|
- Waldo Woodpecker visits Big Bird from the forest. Big Bird doesn't hear Waldo knocking on the door because the noise from his vacuum cleaner is too loud.
- Waldo and Big Bird discover that life in the forest and life in the city are very different. When Waldo leaves, Big Bird tries to give him a goodbye present -- but Waldo says that he wouldn't have any use for an alarm clock or an umbrella in the forest. He accepts a wooden box.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyme game, but Ernie ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it. (EKA: Episode 0798)
- Krazy Kat proves his love for Ignatz Mouse by making a sculpture of the word "LOVE". (EKA: Episode 0830)
- Grover the Elevator Operator: Only five people are allowed on the elevator at one time, so Grover counts out five passengers. But then he's not allowed on the elevator himself; he would make six. (EKA: Episode 0592)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0853||Episode 0855|