|Plot||Sam the Machine wants to go to the movies.|
|Air date||February 18, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||D, W, 4|
- Big Bird and the mailman try to figure out how a dollar bill got into the mailbox.
- Ernie asks the Kids if they can clap their hands. They all clap together. At the end, Ernie and Greg exchange giggles. (EKA: Episode 0803)
- At Hooper's Store, David has a sandwich order cancelled. The Count decides to take the order. He counts the sandwich, and then leaves.
- David and Maria agree to take Sam the Machine to the movies if he promises not to flash any lights or make any noise.
- Cartoon: On his way to the store, a boy gets distracted and remembers to buy different things.
- Cartoon: An elephant and a bear try to cross a bridge to deliver their packages, but they're in each other's way. (EKA: Episode 0834)
- W for Wind
- Film: Anne Meara narrates a silent movie of a girl is stuck IN the quicksand.
- Luis finds himself confined in a brick room, until he uses the word "SALIDA" to find an exit. (EKA: Episode 0695)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0852||Episode 0854|