|Plot||Sam the Machine wants to go to the movies.|
|Air date||February 18, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||D, W, 4|
- Big Bird and the mailman try to figure out how a dollar bill got into the mailbox.
- Ernie asks the Kids if they can clap their hands. They all clap together. At the end, Ernie and Greg exchange giggles.(EKA: Episode 0803)
- At Hooper's Store, David has a sandwich order cancelled. The Count decides to take the order. He counts the sandwich, and then leaves.
- Tennis star Arthur Ashe says the alphabet.
- David and Maria agree to take Sam the Machine to the movies if he promises not to flash any lights or make any noise.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0852||Episode 0854|