|Plot||David tells the Count to find words that rhyme with tree.|
|Air date||February 17, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||E, G, 6|
- The Count counts while David tries to study. To shut him up, David suggests that the Count find words that rhyme with tree. He comes to regret this request.
- Ernie talks about what happens next when he throws a rubber ball, a glass and a watermelon over the wall.
- The Typewriter gets stuck on a spot of glue, and types "G: Glue".
- Herbert Birdsfoot arranges three blocks for Grover to count. No matter how the blocks are arranged, they still add up to three. Herbert asks Grover to count some oranges as well. Grover confesses that he's good at counting blocks -- but he doesn't know how to count oranges! (EKA: Episode 0309)
- Mr. Snuffleupagus is afraid when he sees his own reflection in a mirror. Then he realizes who it is, and reflects on how handsome and strong-looking he is.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit attempts to demonstrate "between" with two poles, which are actually mops held by Grover and Herry. (EKA: Episode 0268)
- Luis straightens his tie while checking his reflection in the window. As he turns around, he gets a pie in the face.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0851||Episode 0853|