|Plot||Luis shows Oscar his tape recorder.|
|Air date||February 5, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||V, X, 6|
- Ernie and Bert: Bert has a present for his Aunt Matilda -- but Ernie thinks that the present is for him, so he unwraps it. (EKA: Episode 0325)
- Waiter Grover: Mr. Johnson wants a hamburger. The restaurant offers two sizes: the big hamburgers and the small hamburgers. When the small hamburgers are too small, he orders a big one, but because there have been some problems with the big hamburger, Grover tries to convince him to order several small ones. Mr. Johnson finally loses his patience and demands his large hamburger. Grover winds up delivering a colossal-sized hamburger that he is barely able to carry; the burger is so huge that he crashes through the doors and adjacent walls, causing damage. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- Luis brings a cassette tape recorder to show Oscar that he could hear sounds without seeing what makes them.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has six jellybeans, and Bert has seven. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra jellybean. Ernie says that isn't fair -- they should have an equal amount. To make it even, Ernie eats the extra jellybean. That's fair, isn't it? (First: Episode 0014)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about rectangles. Cookie Monster destroys Kermit's rectangle and says that "It's a wreck and it's a tangle." (First: Episode 0017)
- Cartoon: A drowsy wagoner gets across a clearing by building a bridge out of his ox-cart, and converting it back again. (EKA: Episode 0815)
- Cartoon: Two monkeys argue over what to watch on TV, growing bigger the angrier they get.
- Cartoon: Simple Simon meets some strange-looking animals, all of whom have their parts switched around.
- Cartoon: The Villain in the Panama Hat (V)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0843||Episode 0845|