|Plot||Two flies drive Oscar crazy.|
|Air date||February 4, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||L, X, 5|
- A pair of flies are driving Oscar the Grouch crazy. He sprays the whole neighborhood with bug spray, trying to kill the flies. Maria protests, and gives him a bug repellent.
- Grover volunteers to assist the Amazing Mumford in his rhyming magic trick, making three things come out of his hat that rhyme with knee. Grover guesses the first one, but misses the others. (EKA: Episode 0675)
- Bob sings "Follow the Leader", inviting the children at home to play along with him. He touches his head, ear, nose, hips and lips. (EKA: Episode 0828)
- Cartoon: A kid names his own body parts.
- Cartoon: A girl and elephant show heavy and light.
- A boy tries to master the pogo-stick, but finds it difficult. David relates his troubles to a similar boy.
- Animation: As children speculate about a circle being drawn, it becomes the eye of a friendly monster.
- Cartoon: A man talks about going to the city, without noticing he's walking right through it.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0842||Episode 0844|