|Plot||Oscar joins in a hopscotch game.|
|Air date||February 2, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||C, M, 3|
- Oscar the Grouch thinks that hopscotch is a great game. He joins in by dumping a bucket of rocks on the hopscotch grid.
- Grover watches the Amazing Mumford practice a trick, making a rabbit come out of his hat. Mumford has trouble getting a rabbit to come out of the hat, and both are oblivious to the fact that Grover is slowly, but surely, turning into a rabbit. (EKA: Episode 0712)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has a question, but Bert is reading the newspaper. Ernie hums and talks to Rubber Duckie until Bert gives up reading the paper in exasperation. Then Ernie can ask his question: Can he borrow the newspaper? (First: Episode 0042)
- "AM" and "OR" join together to form the word "AMOR."
- Film (stop-motion): 'Beginning - end' is demonstrated by kids waiting in line at the movie theater.
- Cartoon: A man invites an M to dinner. The M is very appreciative, and makes "Mmmmmm" sounds. It eats all of the food at the table, and winds up eating the screen! (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Animation: The parts of an elephant puzzle are put together.
- Big Bird reads a poem about fish to the kids.
- An Anything Muppet cowboy counts to 10 in English, but is shocked to hear his echo respond in Spanish each time. (EKA: Episode 0698)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0840||Episode 0842|