|Plot||Big Bird wants to fight noise pollution.|
|Air date||January 30, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||C, U, 2|
- Big Bird wants to fight noise pollution, but he makes a lot of noise preparing for his anti-noise pollution meeting.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie comes from finishing his bath, and tells Bert that there's something that he forgot. Bert asks if he's washed behind his ears, his neck, and his elbows. Finally, Ernie remembers that he forgot to turn off the water in the tub -- as the water level rises. (EKA: Episode 0277)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and a witch -- they are all confused about who they are and what holidays they belong in. (EKA: Episode 0777)
- Film: A clown (Dennis Allen) takes off his make-up. Which face do you like better? (EKA: Episode 0517)
- Film: A woman repairs wires for the telephone company.
- Luis and the kids sort by function using a table knife, saw and axe.
- Maria names the parts of the face as Luis paints them.
- Cartoon: A man carves a YES and puts it on display.
- Cartoon: A man with a U under his hat starts many words.
- Bob and Maria are spies who meet under a street lamp, and sing "One of These Things". (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Cartoon: A vaudeville act of two SAME people ends when one of them falls off the stage. (First: Episode 0778)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0839||Episode 0841|