|Plot||Snuffy, Biff, Sully and the Count are affected by the icy weather.|
|Air date||January 29, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||J, U, 12|
- Mr. Snuffleupagus slides on an icy sidewalk twice and falls each time. Big Bird suggests that he tries sliding on his tummy.
- Biff buries Sully while teaching him to clean snow off the street. Biff thinks Sully has walked out on him.
- Sam the Robot has been frozen for some time.
- Count von Count is standing in the cold so that he can get goose bumps; he wants to count them.
- Old West sketches: Five good men are needed to form a posse and catch Bad Bart, the meanest man in the West. The sheriff counts five men in the saloon, and tries to organize them. But it turns out that there are only four good men -- one of them is Bad Bart! (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert asks Ernie to share a banana with him. Ernie gets the inside of the banana, and gives Bert the peel. (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Ernie and Bert: At the theater, Ernie makes some loud noises while he eats his peanuts, opens his candy bar, and drinks his soda. Bert loses his temper and shouts at Ernie to be quiet, at which point the usher enters and throws Bert out. (EKA: Episode 0536)
- Animation: A red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes.
- Cartoon: Todo el mundo necesita agua
- Film: U is for underpass
- Cartoon: U for uniform.
- Cartoon: A derby-hatted man identifies animal sounds, ending with a tractor.
- Film: David narrates some films showing the homes of animals.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0838||Episode 0840|