|Plot||Big Bird and Snuffy sing to the snow.|
|Air date||January 28, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||J, O, 11|
- Herry Monster asks the children at home to do some exercises with him such as eyebrow movement, touching toes with fingers and running in place. (EKA: Episode 0808)
- Ernie and Bert Sketches: A lady with a very tall hat sits in front of Ernie, blocking his view of the movie. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Roosevelt Franklin demonstrates here and there by having his pupils move around from place to place.
- Cookie Monster encounters a green napkin. Every time he squeezes the napkin, a new number appears, allowing Cookie to count up to twenty. This creeps him out, but what's even more creepy is when Kermit shows up inside the napkin at the end of the bit -- he's also green, after all. (EKA: Episode 0797)
- Gordon and Big Bird discuss with several children the basic things people need to live a comfortable life.
- A Hot Pink Anything Monster wants to know about here and there, so Herry and Grover demonstrate by spreading apart, each calling the monster over to their side. However, whenever the monster gets to "there," he always finds himself "here". (EKA: Episode 0678)
- Animation: Drawing a chicken (child V/O in English and Spanish)
- Cartoon: A man has a "J" under his hat, and lists the various names and things that start with the letter "J" to another man. (EKA: Episode 0231)
- Cartoon: Offscreen voices try to guess what a line turns into. The line becomes a picture of a kite, but a piece breaks off and turns the picture into a fish. (EKA: Episode 0297)
- Animation: A lollipop finds its place next to another lollipop.
- Cartoon: A dog pulls its master, who keeps begging "STOP!" until they reach the word STOP.
- Cartoon: 'j' minuscula
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0837||Episode 0839|