|Plot||Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus make a snowman, and name it Gordon.|
|Air date||January 27, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||H, O, 10|
- Big Bird suggests that he and Mr. Snuffleupagus makes a snowman. A conflict arises when Snuffy decides to make a snow-Snuffleupagus, and Big Bird wants to make a snowbird.
- Big Bird and Snuffy compromise, and make a snowman. They decide to call it Gordon. When the real Gordon sees the snowman, he and Big Bird talk about what's alike and different about Gordon and the snowman.
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie asks the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0817)
- Biff and Sully try to find a manhole cover, so they can get down under the street to check a water pipe. The entrance to the manhole is covered with snow.
- Lefty the Salesman wants to sell Ernie a scale. He uses two pounds of bananas and two pounds of apples to demonstrate how the scale works. Ernie is impressed. He already has a scale at home, but he'd like to buy the apples and bananas. (EKA: Episode 0670)
- The mailman finds out that all the mailbags he's delivering at the Count's home are full of letters that the Count has written to himself. He likes counting the letters. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Cartoon: What if an anteater had the features of a giraffe?
- Cartoon: Abierto: Ali Baba arrives a bit late and gets run over by the 40 thieves leaving. (EKA: Episode 0573)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0836||Episode 0838|