|Plot||A Muppet is hired to shovel snow|
|Air date||January 26, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||H, T, 9|
- Oscar the Grouch is unhappy; a Muppet hired to shovel snow is being very nice to him.
- A kid insists that the letter that he drew in the snow is the letter H, but it's really the letter A.
- Cartoon: A horse tells his rider that he's going to fall into pieces. He does, and the rider puts him back together. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- "Martian Beauty" has nine hairs, nine bows, nine eyes, nine nostrils, nine arms and nine toes. (First: Episode 0316)
- The Typewriter types an "H"; a Hand comes in and removes the paper.
- Cartoon: Fisherman Jones demonstrates in, on, and under with his boat and a giant "fishie".
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0835||Episode 0837|