|Plot||Big Bird makes wooden snowflakes|
|Air date||January 21, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||G, W, 6|
- David has created a surprise game called "Follow in My Footsteps" for some Kids. David leads off the children, stepping carefully on a trail of footsteps found outside Hooper's store. The big surprise is nothing more than a hug and a kiss from Big Bird.
- Everybody is disappointed because there's no snow. Big Bird tries to please everybody by making wooden snowflakes.
- Cartoon: A fat man and a small man demonstrate top and bottom.
- Cartoon: Two dots play hide-and-seek amongst different shaped blocks.
- Jasper and Julius: Jasper describes an apple as he eats it.
- Cartoon: A boy passes by various signs before reaching the EXIT.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Cartoon: An old woman goads a man into guessing who she met today. Through the clues she gives, he soon finds out she's referring to him. (EKA: Episode 0812)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0832||Episode 0834|