|Plot||Rodeo Rosie thinks Mr. Hooper is trying to break into his store.|
|Air date||January 20, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||G, K, 5|
- Rodeo Rosie sees Mr. Hooper and Luis trying to open the door to Hooper's Store with a crowbar, and thinks that they're trying to break in. It turns out that Mr. Hooper has lost the key.
- Count von Count: The Count hires Ernie to answer his phone so that he won't be bothered with calls while he is counting. However, when the phone rings, the Count wants to count the rings, and won't let Ernie pick up the phone until it's too late. "I told you it wasn't going to be easy," the Count explains. (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Tennis star Arthur Ashe plays slow and fast.
- Muppet & Kid Moments: John-John wants to count backwards. Grover tells him to count backwards from ten, but John-John has a little trouble counting backwards. (EKA: Episode 0752)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets emotional during a movie: first he's sad, then scared, then happy. His reactions bother the other moviegoers, and the scene ends in chaos. (First: Episode 0666)
- David, Maria, Luis and Bob, dressed as scarecrows, sing a song about the knee, the ankle and the shoulder. (First: Episode 0711)
- Cartoon: A cartoon man (voiced by Bob Arbogast) is irritated to find that he has a succession of animal noses. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Cartoon: A man explains that "G" is for giggle, but his giggling gets out of control. (EKA: Episode 0305)
- Film: Some kids watch a silent film featuring a lady in a burning house. They instruct her to "go to the EXIT!" (EKA: Episode 0536)
- The Count counts cold people.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0831||Episode 0833|