|Plot||A flamingo flies north to visit Sesame Street.|
|Air date||January 19, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||K, Q, 4|
- A Muppet flamingo decides to fly north for his vacation. He realizes that his vacation in the city isn't going to be fun when he asks Big Bird for a fruit tree and a drink of water. The water is frozen, and the trees are bare.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert can't go on a trip with Ernie because his hand has purple paint on it. Ernie puts a mitten on Bert's hand to cover it, but Bert still won't go because he looks silly wearing one mitten. So Ernie completes the outfit with another mitten, a hat, a scarf, and a sled. Ernie then reveals that they are going to the beach. (EKA: Episode 0514)
- The Count classifies icicles by size, and then counts them.
- Bert will get a banana if he can do ten different things with his fingers.
- Simon Soundman comes to the Fix-It Shop for the things he'd left to be repaired. Instead of asking for the objects by name, he identifies them by making the sound they make.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0830||Episode 0832|