|Plot||Grover climbs up a lamppost.|
|Air date||January 13, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||A, C, 12|
- Grover climbs up a lamppost, and points to circles. He shows that wheels, eyes, clocks and frisbees are all circles.
- Bert has three dark pigeons and one light one. Big Bird sings "One of These Things" as he tries to figure out which pigeon is different.
- Cartoon: A white furball catches a train going through a door marked EXIT.
- "Sluggo the Great" (David) puts on his baseball gear, but isn't sure which body parts to put them on. (EKA: Episode 0672)
- Cartoon: "Imagination Rain"
- Cartoon: "Danny knows the alphabet, and is he proud! If you can follow him, then sing out loud!" (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Cartoon: A square is fit into many different things, such as a truck, window, television, etc.
- Cartoon: Psychedelic numbers count from 10 to 1, then back to 10.
- Film: Lions eating
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0826||Episode 0828|