|Plot||The Count counts early in the morning.|
|Air date||January 12, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||H, P, 10|
- The Count counts early in the morning; his thunderclaps wake everybody up.
- The Count subtracts lights by counting the streetlights that go off.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: During Ernie's naptime, Cookie Monster tries to steal and eat Ernie's pillow by distracting him with a bell. (First: Episode 0035)
- Maria, Gordon, Luis, Sam the Machine and three Kids play a rhyming game. They choose a word, and each takes a turn to rhyme that word. The first one to miss loses the round.
- Gordon and the kids sort lights and a mirror.
- A man shows forward and backward with large sneakers. He ends up walking away with them on backward.
- Film: Lions
- Film: Some kids watch a film of a man working in a greenhouse, and try to guess what his job is.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0825||Episode 0827|