|Air date||January 8, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||E, S, 8|
- Cartoon: A goat sings the "Mad Goat Song." A dog pulls the goat's whiskers, a cat sets off a loud firecracker, a duck makes faces at the goat, and a pig refuses to share his ice cream with the goat.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie wants Bert to pretend to be mad, but Bert says that he can't, because he has nothing to feel angry about. Ernie asks Bert to pretend that he borrowed Bert's paper clip collection, and lost his favorite paper clip. The thought makes Bert really mad. Bert gets tired out, and tells Ernie that he can't get mad anymore. Ernie then makes a confession -- he really did lose Bert's favorite paper clip. (EKA: Episode 0749)
- Tennis player Arthur Ashe counts to twelve.
- Guy Smiley hosts "Beat the Time". In order to win a cookie, Cookie Monster has to bring in three things that rhyme with the word "rain" before the hand goes around the clock. They turn out to be an old man's "cane," a "chain" (to which Frazzle is attached), and finally a "train" that destroys the set. (EKA: Episode 0494)
- Cartoon: Building a dog house is easy if you have a ruler.
- Film: Footage of a coral reef, showcasing the plant life and the fish.
- Cartoon: A baby bird falls from a tree. A boy puts him back, and in return, the mother bird saves the boy from embarrassment.
- David and the kids classify abstract shapes by form.
- Film: 'Do You Know What Backwards Means?' - A very busy man is asked by a voice what 'forwards' and 'backwards' means, but the man doesn't have time to listen. Instead, he is shown what 'backwards' means by watching everything around him go in reverse motion! (EKA: Episode 0315)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0823||Episode 0825|