|Plot||Mr. Hooper goes to the hospital for a checkup.|
|Air date||January 7, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||E, R, 7|
- Ernie and Bert: It's a sunny day at the beach, and Bert remembered to bring everything. Ernie, however, only brought an umbrella in case it rains... which it does. (EKA: Episode 0334)
- Mr. Hooper is well taken care of at the hospital. A kid in a wheelchair becomes his friend.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert and Ernie ask the Kids which music is better -- march or dance music. The kids end up marching off with Bert, while Ernie dances alone. (EKA: Episode 0798)
- Susan takes pictures of Mr. Hooper and his friends at the hospital.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert are watching TV, but Bert gets bored and decides to play a record. Ernie tells him to turn down the volume, but Bert won't, so Ernie drowns out Bert's music by playing the radio. Bert then retaliates by turning on the blender. With all four things running at once, they blow a fuse. Bert goes outside to fix the fuse box, while Ernie turns off all the things that were running. When the lights are back on, they decide to play cards instead of fight. (First: Episode 0003)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0822||Episode 0824|