|Plot||Big Bird worries that Susan and Gordon will forget about him.|
|Air date||January 1, 1976 (New Year's Day)|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||D, Y, 3|
- Oscar the Grouch paints a sign in which all the words are pushed together. Everyone annoys Oscar when they give their opinions about how the sign should look.
- Big Bird is going to the post office to buy postage stamps. He bumps into Susan and Gordon, who forget to say hello to him. He's afraid that they'll forget all about him in the time it takes to get to the post office.
- Cartoon: Donnie Budd sings "Three on Lady's Lap."
- Two brothers, First and Last, sing about how their names affect how they do things. (First: Episode 0146)
- Film: Most animals have two eyes, ears, etc. ... but some snakes have two heads. (EKA: Episode 0331)
- Gordon and the kids sort teddy bears by size.
- Cartoon: Vaudeville duo Herman Happy and Stanley Sad sing a song about how they live up to their names. (EKA: Episode 0789)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0818||Episode 0820|