|Plot||Herry thinks that the only way he can get attention is by lifting heavy things.|
|Air date||December 30, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||C, O, 12|
- Herry Monster feels that the only way he can get attention is by lifting the impossible. He is later convinced that he would be liked even if he could only lift a feather.
- A Muppet monster illustrates the difference between the Spanish sight words abierto and cerrado.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie stacks cups and saucers in order to count them, making Bert quite nervous. Luckily, they're glued together. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Herry, Susan and some kids play "One of These Things" with a freezer, a refrigerator, a stove, a dishwasher and a tricycle.
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill.
- Sully and Biff are unsatisfied with their lunches, and refuse to eat them. Luis convinces them that if they each share what they have, then they'll both have a good lunch.
- Big Bird mentions several words starting with the letter C, including clever, carry, careful and clumsy. He feels that only the word clever describes him.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0816||Episode 0818|