|Plot||Oscar sets up a toll booth.|
|Air date||December 18, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||B, H, 2|
- Oscar has set up a toll booth near his trash can. Everybody's supposed to pay a jar of mud before he lets them go through.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews Cinderella and Prince Charming, who are dancing at the ball. After Cinderella leaves at midnight, she leaves one glass slipper behind. The prince wants to use it to find Cinderella... so he can have the other glass slipper. Then he accidentally breaks the first one. (EKA: Episode 0516)
- It's about to rain, and everybody tells Big Bird to come inside, because "it's coming". Big Bird is frustrated, because he thinks that the rainstorm is keeping him from seeing what's coming.
- Big Bird tries to put a big beachball inside a small box.
- Big Bird, Maria and Luis greet people with words that start with the letter H, like "Hi" and "Hello". They also hug and handshake.
- Film: The head, the nose and the word ME.
- A little Anything Muppet boy explains how he can be a son, a brother, a paperboy, a friend and a grandson all at the same time. (EKA: Episode 0691)
- Luis sorts clocks by size and type using three regular clocks and a cuckoo clock.
- Cartoon: H - Horse
- Arthur Ashe recites the alphabet.
- Film: Games that involve throwing
- This episode has another lesson that ties in with the season's bicentennial theme. The opening scene about Oscar opening a toll booth ties in with the lesson concept "Bicentennial - Bureaucratization".
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0808||Episode 0810|