|Plot||Sam the Machine proves that he has feelings.|
|Air date||December 17, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||E, U, 4|
- Sam the Machine laughs to prove that he has feelings.
- Herry Monster asks the kids at home to do simple exercises with him like moving eyebrows, touching toes with fingers, and running in place.
- Muppets sing a song about "The Subway".
- Herry is angry because he doesn't know how to put his new barbells together.
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster sees styrofoam letters that spell the word FOOD. After he sounds them out, he dons a bib, sprinkles salt and pepper on the letters, and eats them ... and then eats the bib. (EKA: Episode 0723)
- Bob and Maria are spies who meet under a street lamp, and sing "One of These Things". (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Mr. Hooper plays "One of These Things" with a box of cereal, a box of noodles, a box of detergent and a large can of vegetables.
- Big Bird tries to show his new transistor radio to everyone, but nobody's interested in hearing about it.
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Jack Dodson) describes places that begin with U and what you can do with the letter U. (EKA: Episode 0494)
- Film: A film of camels eating.
- Nelly counts from 1 to 10, then back.
- Cartoon: A picture of a girl playing a guitar is drawn as off-screen kids (speaking English and Spanish) try to guess what the drawing will be. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Cartoon: A man learns that it's better not to pick the flowers.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0807||Episode 0809|