|Plot||The Count forgets a number.|
|Air date||December 16, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||E, H, 3|
- Maria can't understand why Oscar is suddenly saying the word "Yes" instead of his favorite word "No". Oscar later admits he's saying "Yes" to drive Maria crazy.
- Ernie and Bert: Herry Monster holds a sign with the word NO on it, and tells Ernie that he can make him read his sign, to which Ernie replies "Oh no you can't!" When Ernie gets the joke, he tries it on Bert, but the gag backfires on him when Bert bets he can get Ernie to read the sign. (EKA: Episode 0701)
- The Count forgets what number comes between two and four.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has gone shopping -- buying bread for himself, and peanut butter for Bert. They realize that it's dull to eat what they have separately, and they decide to cooperate, so they can each have a peanut butter sandwich. (EKA: Episode 0330)
- Mr. Snuffleupagus wants to show everybody the new striped overalls that his mother made for him. Bob sees Snuffy, and runs to tell everybody. Big Bird hears Bob's story, but decides that he couldn't have seen Snuffleupagus -- Snuffy doesn't have black and white stripes.
- Sesame Street Gangsters: Lefty is told the alphabet by his boss, who wants him to repeat it back to him. (EKA: Episode 0433)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0806||Episode 0808|