|Plot||Herry and Maurice Monster are afraid of the dark.|
|Air date||December 15, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||J, W, 10|
- Mr. Snuffleupagus describes a "wheelermonster" to Big Bird, who draws a picture of it. It turns out that the wheelermonster is Snuffy's imaginary friend.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert plan to go to the zoo, but they can't make up their minds. What would happen if Ernie bought a balloon, but then lost it when he gets frightened by a buffalo? Then they remember that the zoo is closed on Wednesdays. (EKA: Episode 0271)
- Big Bird wonders what's holding a kid named Percy high up in the air. He finds that Percy's riding on Snuffleupagus' snuffle.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Part 1: Kermit has received a phone call which tells him that there is someone who has been standing out in a terrible snow storm for a long time. Kermit asks everyone who passes by if they are that person, but everyone he asks has only been out in the snow for a short time. Kermit refuses to give up, however, and tells us to stay tuned.
Part 2: Kermit, now shivering a little, is still looking for the person who's been standing out in the snow for a long time. Still no success yet.
Part 3: Kermit is now buried up to his neck in snow, colder than ever. He calls the attention of passerby Harvey Kneeslapper, who tells Kermit that he is the one who made the call, which was a prank call. As it turns out, Kermit was the one standing out in the storm.(EKA: Episode 0750)
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster is about to eat a cookie, as a sad-looking girl approaches and stares at him. He tries to eat the cookie, but can't do it. He breaks the cookie in half and shares the cookie with the girl. He eats his half of the cookie. When the girl eats her half, she eats it just like Cookie Monster. (EKA: Episode 0730)
- Herry and Maurice Monster decide to sleep near Big Bird because they seem to be afraid of the dark out in the street.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0805||Episode 0807|