|Plot||Cookie Monster pretends that he doesn't care about cookies.|
|Air date||December 11, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||B, P, 11|
- Cookie Monster surprises everybody when he shows everyone that he can handle cookies without wanting to eat them. Everyone gives him cookies, so that he can show off his new restraint. He admits that he's just teasing them, and eats all the cookies.
- Bob and Maria are spies who meet under a street lamp, and sing "One of These Things". (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie tells Bert to stand still in front of the camera so that he can "trace" Bert's face on the screen. (EKA: Episode 0536)
- Grover thinks everybody who makes up after an argument is very nice. He refers to Susan and Gordon, who make up after arguing about buying a stereo.
- Caveman Days: King Ernie has a problem -- the cavemen write everything on rocks, which are too heavy to carry around. He calls upon the Royal Smart Person to invent something lighter to write on. (EKA: Episode 0667)
- Some kids are playing horseshoes when Susan enters, carrying a gold shoe studded with rubies. Susan plays "One of These Things" with the different horseshoes when a Prince rides in. His horse Duke is limping. Duke is thrilled when he finds his golden horseshoe.
- Grover has a hard time trying to get to Maria's home. He tries running, hopping and jumping his way there, but he fails. He finally makes it when Gordon suggests he go up the front steps and through the door.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0803||Episode 0805|