|Plot||Big Bird tries bowling, and gets a present from his aunt.|
|Air date||December 10, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||B, J, 9|
- While bowling, Big Bird knocks down cans, boxes and bottles as well as pins.
- Ernie asks the Kids if they can clap their hands. They all clap together. At the end, Ernie and Greg exchange giggles.
- Cartoon: An old woman lives in a number nine accompanied by nine children, nine dogs and nine cats. She has to move to a number ten when she realizes that she has ten dogs. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a licorice whip that he offers to share with Bert. He divides the licorice in half with a pair of scissors, but then discovers that Bert's half is longer than his. He cuts off a little bit of Bert's half, and eats it. Then he discovers that his own half is longer than Bert's, and that's not fair, so he cuts a bit off of his own, and eats it. Ernie goes back and forth, shaving off more and more, until the licorice whip is gone. (EKA: Episode 0560)
- Japanese Stories: An aged emperor offers the throne to his son if he can find four dragons hidden in the room before midnight. The Evil Prime Minister thinks that the son will never find the dragons in time. The son defies expectations and succeeds. (EKA: Episode 0299)
- Big Bird gets a package from his aunt -- a toy airplane. He realizes that it has no motor, and compensates by making motor noises.
- Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Roosevelt Franklin talks to his class about Africa. Smart Tina thinks that Africa is just a big jungle, because she's seen it that way in Tarzan movies. Roosevelt corrects her; only a small portion of Africa is a jungle. Africa also has cities and deserts and lakes. Hard Head Henry Harris compares Africa to Smart Tina. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- Film: Ostriches walk and run. (piano music)
- Cartoon: "Story of J" -- Two boys are told of a man named Joe who is sent to jail after jamming a june bug into a jar and a tire pump. (First: Episode 0009)
- Cartoon: A girl uses her paint-by-the-numbers set to find an elephant in her picture.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0802||Episode 0804|