|Plot||Oscar trains kids to be Grouches.|
|Air date||December 8, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||R, V, 7|
- Oscar the Grouch decides to train some kids to be Grouches. The kids have a lot of fun yelling, which makes Oscar happy. Now there's more than one nasty guy around.
- David pours water in a glass that's as big as Big Bird. The water level is higher than part of Big Bird's body.
- Big Bird plans to plant lettuce using a file cabinet to break the sidewalk to find dirt, a hat to carry away the concrete pieces, and a shoe to water the lettuce.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert has acquired some drums, but he doesn't know how to play them well. Ernie teaches him how to make drum playing exciting. (EKA: Episode 0684)
- David and Maria can't find each other at the park, because when one is above the bridge, the other is below, and vice versa. They finally find each other. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Big Bird sorts by size, using pictures he's drawn of Sam the Machine, Grover, Mr. Snuffleupagus and himself.
- At Hooper's Store, Big Bird wants to make sure that Maria isn't disturbed while she's studying. He starts putting utensils away so she can have all the time she needs to study -- but he gets confused, and doesn't know where the utensils go.
- Maria and David are about to start a ping-pong game, but David doesn't have a paddle. After holding several different types of sports equipment in its place, he finally gets the correct one. Once the problem is solved, Maria and David realize they don't have a ping-pong ball. Dozens of balls then fall on them. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Cartoon: "Imagination V" -- A surreal segment involving the Venus de Milo statue, a violin, a vampire, and vigilantes. (First: Episode 0060)
- Cartoon: AMOR, amor, amor ... amoramor ... amoramor
- Cartoon: What if a turtle and rabbit switched appearances?
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit meets Little Miss Muffet, who sits on her water bed, eats crunchy granola, and is not afraid of the spider, who ends up frightening Kermit away. (EKA: Episode 0680)
- Cartoon: After a kid sees a jumble of shapes, he tells his father about it. The father finds a way to turn the stuff into a cart and tells his son, who remembers to assemble it. (EKA: Episode 0231)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0800||Episode 0802|