Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Count can't count because he has lost his voice. He writes down notes for Susan to read. He then counts the notes.
- Film: Scanimate kids intro
- Bert and Ernie ask the Kids which music is better -- march or dance music. The kids end up marching off with Bert, while Ernie dances alone.
- Kermit uses his "magic finger" to draw a triangle.
- Children in a movie theater tell a man on the screen not to open a door that says "DANGER" on it. He opens it, and there's an explosion. (EKA: Episode 0526)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets Bert to participate in a rhyming game, but Ernie ends the game just as Bert is starting to enjoy it.
- Simon Soundman is going on a trip, and makes the sounds of the means of transportation that he's planning to use.
- Herry tries to find a light for Maria, who's reading in the dark, and ends up causing havoc.
- Cartoon: A man uses a ladder to climb up to the top of a capital L. (First: Episode 0036)
- Cartoon: Boy and the UP balloons
- Film: Baby pigs run in a field, and drink their mother's milk. (EKA: Episode 0666)