|Plot|| Mr. Snuffleupagus can't find anyone to play with.|
repeat of 0533
|Air date||May 1, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||T, V, 8|
- Ernie and Bert decide to go their own separate ways. Maria convinces them not to do so because then they'll never see each other. If that happened, they would be very lonely. (EKA: Episode 0692)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- Bob makes the number 8 using two circles.
- Cartoon: A man chases a runaway "no."
- Animation: First leaf, last leaf
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0793||Episode 0795|