|Plot|| Mr. Hooper finds Snuffleupagus' postcard.|
repeat of 0513
|Air date||April 28, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Count has offered to count ten dolls that Mr. Hooper has just bought. He'll count them as Mr. Hooper puts them on the shelf. Suddenly, the shelf starts to shake, and things fall off the shelf. The Count counts everything all over again.
- Bob and Luis put together two halves of a painting of a train tunnel. When they fit the parts together, a train goes through the tunnel and zooms to take up the entire screen, frightening Bob and Luis so much, they take down the tunnel again. (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Big Bird is looking for Mr. Snuffleupagus, who's received a postcard from his cousin. Mr. Hooper tells Big Bird to stop looking for someone who doesn't exist -- but he finds the huge, Snuffleupagus-sized postcard. Snuffleupagus comes up to him and reads the other side of the postcard; Mr. Hooper never sees him.
- Cartoon: An apple, an orange, and a pear learn they can cooperate by rocking and rolling. (First: Episode 0555)
- Song: "The Ball Goes Up, The Ball Goes Down"
- In a circus routine, Luis the ringmaster demonstrates "before" and "after". Freeze-frame technology allows his assistant, Linda, to show each action as she jumps through a hoop, slips on a banana peel, and gets a bucket of water thrown at her face. (EKA: Episode 0670)
- Cartoon: A man assembles the word LOVE, and a bird pecks the O into the shape of a heart.
- Cartoon: A hand draws a telephone booth.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0790||Episode 0792|