|Plot||A boy who cries "Monster" gets in trouble. (repeat from season 4)|
|Air date||April 25, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- By showing a section of their bodies at a time, Big Bird and Mr. Hooper demonstrate none, some and all.
- News Flash: The Count ruins Kermit's opportunities to interview the Three Little Pigs and the Seven Dwarves by counting them. (EKA: Episode 0758)
- Mr. Snuffleupagus does animal imitations for Big Bird to guess.
- Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats sing "Exit" as the audience leaves the room. (First: Episode 0666)
- Mr. Hooper is about to throw away some old cracked plates when The Count enters. The Count breaks all the plates while counting them, and then counts the pieces.
- Maria reads "The Boy Who Cried Monster," in which a boy who cries "Monster" when there's none around gets in trouble when Cookie Monster appears and nobody believes him. (EKA: Episode 0412)
- Bob sings the "Same/Different" song.
- Cartoon: Two boys notice a D, saying it looks fat. A resonant voice (Gary Owens) informs them that it's the letter D. This leads to a jazzy story about a dog who digs for dice, wins a duck, and buys a dinosaur with a dime. Moral: "If you dig a dinosaur, drop your duck for a dime." (First: Episode 0016)
- Bob, Susan and the kids look for words that rhyme with "tie."
- Cartoon: The Typewriter - W for Wall
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0789||Episode 0791|