|Plot||Oscar builds a hat rack. (repeat from season 4)|
|Air date||April 22, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Count counts the number of people who say hello to the audience -- Maria, David, Luis and Big Bird.
- Oscar builds a hat rack, but the wooden pegs that are supposed to hold the hats are angled down instead of up. Oscar is delighted, because now the people who can't hang their hats will have to leave.
- The Amazing Mumford: Grover volunteers to assist Mumford in his rhyming magic trick, making three things come out of his hat that rhyme with knee. Grover guesses the first one, but doesn't get the last two right. (EKA: Episode 0725)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is thirsty, and imagines that he's drinking nice cold water. Irritated, Bert tells him to go get a real glass of water. Ernie does, but then he annoys Bert by saying that now he's hungry. Then he imagines he is eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich. (EKA: Episode 0679)
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Grover demonstrates high and low by having Heather scratch his back.
- Film: A kid marching band forms a triangle.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0786||Episode 0788|