|Plot||Mr. Hooper loses his glasses. (repeat from season 4)|
|Air date||April 21, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Count is looking for someone to help him count, but everybody refuses. Luis then suggests that he count up to twenty with a man from India. He counts first in English, and then in Spanish.
- Mr. Hooper has been bumping into things ever since he lost his glasses. His behavior seems odd to others.
- Mr. Hooper tries to remember what he was doing when he lost his glasses. He remembers that he was bending down to make an ice cream cone for Big Bird. Maria comes in and asks for an ice cream cone of the same flavor. Mr. Hooper makes her a cone -- and his glasses are sticking out of the ball of ice cream.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has heard that somebody in the neighborhood is sick. He looks in a medical book to find out how to tell if someone is sick... not realizing that Bert is the one with a cold. (EKA: Episode 0673)
- Joe Raposo asks the musical question, "Which Comes First, the Chicken or the Egg?" (EKA: Episode 0276)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0785||Episode 0787|